Last updated: 12/1/17
- Welcome to hirez.io (the “Website”), our unique online school which provides amusing
and brief web development video courses (the “Courses”), aimed to entertain you
while you are learning (collectively, the “Services”).
and to follow all applicable laws and regulations governing the Services.
If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Services.
- We may amend the Terms from time to time so check these Terms periodically for changes.
Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance
of those changes. If you do not agree to any changes or modifications to these Terms or to
any applicable policies or guidelines, your sole remedy will be to stop using the Services.
- Our Courses may contain contents that may be deemed by some of you as blunt, rude and/or defiant.
These contents should be considered as humorous and satirical and are not intended to harm, degrade,
humiliate, defame or insult you or any other third parties. Without derogating from the foregoing,
we strive to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and are always open to hear your opinion,
comments, and feedback by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You cannot accept these Terms if: (a) you are not lawfully entitled to use the Services under any applicable laws
in the country in which you are located or resident; or (b) if you are not of legal age to form a binding agreement with Licensor.
By accepting these terms you acknowledge and agree that you have reached the age to enter into such binding agreement
in the country in which you are located or resident or that you have your parent or legal guardian's permission if required
by applicable law. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally allowed to use the Services and that you do not
violate any applicable laws. In some countries there exist legal and/or other restrictions on usage of the Services.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable legal restrictions in your jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or stop providing you with the Services should you violate these Terms.
Opening an Account and Registration
- As a condition to using certain aspects of the Services, you are required to open an account with accurate
and complete registration information (including, but not limited to a user name, e-mail address and a password
you will use to access the Services) and to keep your registration information accurate and up-to-date.
- In the event that you wish to pay for the Services, a valid credit card or properly pre-approved PayPal account
is required for payment. The Services are billed in advance per enrollment or on a monthly or annually basis,
based on the price of the required Services on the date of initial registration for such Services.
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to change the rate for the Services from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You can cancel your registered account at any time by from your account settings.
- In case of cancellation, the payments for the Services, whether paid monthly or annually, are non-refundable.
The Services will be available for your use until the end of the current billing cycle (monthly or annually).
- In case of exceptional circumstances, you may email us on email@example.com. However, we are under no obligation
to refund you for the payments made by you and/or for any portion of the payments.
- We will be happy to provide you with our Services in the future, all subject to the Terms.
- We agree to do our best to provide you with the Services. In return, you agree to refrain
from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing the Services.
- You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Services will be in accordance with the Terms
and with all applicable laws and regulations; and (ii) you agree to access the Services through
our interface and not to attempt circumventing our system.
- The Services are available to you for your personal, non-commercial use only. Please do not modify,
reproduce, distribute, publish, license, create derivative works from or sell any information or software
associated with the Services, without first obtaining explicit written permission from us.
Furthermore, please do not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden,
or impair the Services, nor may you use the Services in any manner that could interfere
with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services.
- Any use of the Services in violation of these Terms may result in, among other options, termination
or suspension of your rights to use the Services. In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests,
subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity
and operation of our business and systems, we may access and disclose any information and content
we consider necessary or appropriate, including without limitation, Personal Information, IP addressing
and traffic information, usage history, posted content, etc.
- When you sign up to become a registered member, you are entirely responsible for maintaining
the confidentiality of your password and all use of your account.
- You acknowledge that we (or third parties) own all right, title and interest in connection with the Services,
the Website, the Courses and all underlying content, software and technology, including without limitation,
all Intellectual Property Rights in connection therewith. "Intellectual Property Rights" means all rights existing
from time to time under all intellectual property laws, including without limitation patents, copyright, trade secrets,
knowhow, trademarks, designs, methods, concepts, processes, and all other proprietary rights, and all applications,
renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
- You agree not to (i) modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, sell, or create derivative works based
on the Courses and/or the Services; and (ii) rent, lease, loan, or sell access to the Courses and/or the Services;
and (iii) copy any on the Website. You also agree to not remove, obscure, or alter ours copyright notice, trademarks,
or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within the Website.
Third Party Sites
In the framework of the Services, you may be exposed or permitted to link to other websites, services
or resources on the Internet. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
These other websites are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content,
functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage
or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content,
goods or services available on or through any such website or resource. Furthermore, by using the Services,
you are bound by third party websites and their terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- We do not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted,
timely, secure, or error-free; and (iii) the quality of the Services will meet your expectations.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the Website, Services and/or Courses.
- The Services are provided "as is", with no warranties whatsoever. We expressly disclaim to the fullest extent
permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. We disclaim any warranties
regarding the security, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Services. You understand and agree that
you use the Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages
to your computer system or loss of data that results from the use of the Services.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any use or misuse of the Website and/or the Services.
Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of indirect, incidental, consequential, special,
exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence),
or otherwise, (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages). Such limitation of liability
shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Services, from inability
to use the Services, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Services (including such damages
incurred by third parties). Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding a failure of essential purpose
of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You hereby release us, our representatives, officers, employees, agents and successors from claims,
demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation,
personal injuries, death and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises
from (i) any interactions with other users, or (ii) your participation in any of our offline events.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited
or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force
and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided
for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Waiver of compliance in any
particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any
waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver.
- These Terms shall be exclusively governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of
the State of Israel without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and
venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms will be the courts
located in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction
and venue in such courts. However, we reserve the right to seek injunction relief in any jurisdiction at our sole discretion.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE
FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES